Free 10 USDT For You!

Kiss Daniel’s brother sets to launch online store. Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman, CEO of Omg Fashion house




He made the disclosure recently in the build-up to the company’s next big step as it plans to launch its online fashion store.
In a recent interview ,the Omg fashion boss said that he made his first million at the age of 19 years through his fashion business, even he did not yet own a shop, aided by the internet and e-commerce, which have changed the way consumers shop, turning the world to a global villa: .
“We are a clothing brand that sells various fashion brands and also make our own shoes and outfits. We run a mobile shopping service here in Lagos and also would be launching our online fashion store in a bit.”
On his background and early days in the fashion retailing business, he said: “I think I was 19 when I made my first million naira through my business. .
I started my business from a back bag to a bigger bag to a Ghana-must-go. That was how we started then, because I did not have a shop. I was selling clothes from house to house. .
“I have my clients. They call me and I would go to them with the outfits so they can buy. That was how we started and got our first shop, then the second shop.
The Omg fashionhouse boss went on to say: “Their focus is to provide affordable fashion to every Nigeria and also be the leading brand in fashion entrepreneurship. We have built a brand for ourselves and would keep soaring.” Cc @uthy_omg

2 comments:

  1. hi uthman how is business

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ola from Toronto your brother woman I buy you something like you know your brother told me to sent him money but I use it for you to help your fahion sales I buy you amazon you know very well I love your brother

    ReplyDelete

WE LOVE COMMENTS.
SHOW SOME LOVE... 💗