Free 10 USDT For You!

Nicki Minaj Reveals She Keeps Lil Wayne In Her Mind When Writing New Music


Nicki Minaj Reveals She Keeps Lil Wayne In Her Mind When Writing New Music
Nicki Minaj appears on the front cover of T Magazine‘s “The Greats” issue, which will be available on newsstands October 22nd.
In an excerpt from her cover storyNicki mentioned that she keeps Lil WayneJay Z and Foxy Brown in her head while she is writing new music.
The Young Money Barbie revealed that she does this because all 3 of them artists have influenced her so much. You can read exactly what Minaj said after the jump below!
“Do you sound intelligent? Does your flow switch up? Are you in command of the beat? I listen for things like that. Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Foxy Brown – Those are the three I keep in my head when I’m writing because they’ve influenced me so much, I feel like I’m a part of all of them. This is definitely the most inspired and free and excited I’ve been since I started releasing albums through a label. I’m not going to blame a label. You just overthink. When you’re doing your own little thing, you feel like, I can be myself, I can be crazy. When you start working with a record company, you start thinking you need a bigger sound. I wanted to get back to the place where I wasn’t second-guessing things so much.”

No comments

WE LOVE COMMENTS.
SHOW SOME LOVE... 💗