Free 10 USDT For You!

(Photo's)BELLANAIJA WEDDING EDITOR, NKECHI EZE QUITS.





Bellanaija's wedding editor, Nkechi Eze, popularly known Ink Eze has now moved on to focus on her brain child, Asoebibella and other things.

Being her last day at the office, she received an emotional send forth today from the BN team.


Since 2013, Ink has done so much for the BellaNaija brand making BellaNaija Weddings the number 1 wedding website out of Africa with over 2 Million followers on Instagram!

Meet the BN team

About 4 days ago, Ink shared this story on her page:
 
16 was such a pivotal year in my life! I remember it so vividly.
__
Going to #LEADCamp representing my school alongside one of my BFFs till Today, meeting girls from all over Nigeria, spurred my interest in media and awakened a confidence I didn't know I had.
__ - I remember hosting the student segment of a show on TV. - I was nominated to read a poem we all wrote on @937rhythmfm.
All by girls I had just met.


That year I won "Most Outstanding Participant" (I really never experredit Lol I was just being outspoken and having fun) I went back to school and I appointed Head Girl, then I got a nationwide scholarship that led me to @BrownU.
__
It taught me some things are planned and prepared for (like acing the exam and essay that got me in there) and some things are God shining a light on your path, after all the prep and prayers.
When I think of what I've been able to do at #BellaNaija and what I'm starting at #AsoEbiBella, a big part of the seed started at 16.
__
So grateful to be part of the #JAN fam over a decade later, and I can only hope that the way those media trips and hearing those female entrepreneurs touched me, I can inspire other little women like I was when I was 16.


As Hillary Clinton said - “To all the little girls who are watching this, never doubt that you are valuable, and powerful, and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.” And as Cosmas Maduka said, "what's in you is greater than what's in the world". Start today. The world is waiting.


Source: KFB

No comments

WE LOVE COMMENTS.
SHOW SOME LOVE... 💗