Free 10 USDT For You!

(PHOTO) FOOTBALLER CHICHI IGBO SHOW OFF HER ABS, SLAMMING MEN WHO FEEL INTIMIDATED.

Footballer Chichi Igbo yesterday showed off her abs.




After getting slammed for the show off, she took to her Instagram page to slam men who get intimidated by her. Read what she wrote below...

"The sad conclusion I've come to, is that, ball-less dick is the only thing that really makes most of these "men" men.. I didn't add clothes cos shit I rock them better, nor responsibilities cos most of them are still living under their parents or a girlfriend, didn't add masculinity either cos I don't see that on 99% of the "men" that got a problem with my physique. So saying I'm trying to be a man cos I'm masculine says you are trying to be a woman cos you have 0 muscle on you lmfao, the stupidity man!
A real man that knows what really defines a man would not have a problem or feel intimidated by a woman harmlessly living her life."

No comments

WE LOVE COMMENTS.
SHOW SOME LOVE... 💗